Saturday, July 22, 2017

LootCrate July 2017

As I've mentioned here, I've wanted to subscribe to LootCrate for years.  In April, I went for it, because I read a spoiler that the box would contain items from Stranger Things, The X-Files, and Batman.  I was not disappointed.  Three months later, I enjoyed it enough to subscribe to another 3 months!  

This month's theme was Animation, and it was so anticipated that the box became sold out half-way through the month!  Items included were based around the shows, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, Rick and Morty, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  I can't say I'm the biggest fan of any of these, but I can still appreciate and enjoy the items included.


So what's in the box???
-Futurama Slurm can koozies
-Rick and Morty "Peace Among Worlds" figure
-Bob's Burgers Recipe Cards
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt
-Bob's Burgers Gene enamel pin

I love the pins that LootCrate includes every month!  I'm slowly building up my collection, and I'll need to figure out a way to display them...At the moment I have them all pinned to my Totoro messenger bag, but since I don't want to lose them when I'm on the go, I'm thinking of getting a small cork board to display them instead.

The Bob's Burger recipe cards are so great!  Sometimes I'm feeling a little adventurous, and there are 25 unique recipes that I can try out when I'm sick of having a plain old cheeseburger.

Finally, a t-shirt to match my phone case!  Haha.  Joel bought me a TMNT phone case a year ago because it was one of the only iphone 4s cases he could even find in store anymore (I know, my phone is a dinosaur!)  I have to say that the t-shirts are my favorite part of each LootCrate, because they generally feature something that I'm fond of, and if they're not, they're something that I can give to friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment