Monday, June 22, 2015

June Book Haul


Review
-What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
(ARC from Sourcebooks)

NetGalley


-Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
-Your Voice is All I Hear by Leah Scheier
-A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
(eGalleys from Bloomsbury, Sourcebooks Fire, and Harlequin Teen)


-Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
-Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
(eGalleys from Little, Brown and Poppy)


-A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery
-Another Day by David Levithan
(eGalleys from Poppy and Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers)

Edelweiss


-Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
-Future Perfect by Jen Larsen
-Very in Pieces by Megan Frazer Blakemore
(eGalleys from Greenwillow Books and HarperTeen)


-Underneath Everything by Marcy Beller Paul
-Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
-The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens
(eGalleys from Balzer + Bray, Simon & Schuster and HarperTeen)


-Light of Day by Allison Van Diepen
-Anne & Henry by Dawn Ius
(eGalleys from HarperTeen and Simon Pulse)

I read What You Left Behind and Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between as soon as I got my hands on them, and I have a feeling that I won't be able to wait long before I read Another Day, seeing as that's one of my most anticipated books of 2015!

2 comments:

  1. All of these books look great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Haul! I got Lair of Dreams too and I cannot wait to start reading it!

    ReplyDelete