Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Wrap-Up and May TBR

Near the end of this month, I decided to make a comeback.  After a lot of thought, I returned to blogging for the first time since October 2013.  I realized I was so much happier reading and writing reviews than I was without.  You can read more about it in my post, Back from a Blogging Hiatus: Where I've Been and Where I Plan to Go.

The books I managed to read in April:
-Divergent by Veronica Roth
-Exquisite Corpse by Penelope Bagieu
-I Hate Myselfie by Shane Dawson
-Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
-Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
-The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine
-On the Fence by Kasie West

The books I plan to read in May:







I know it's quite the list for someone who wanted to ease back into reading and blogging, but as of late, I've been reading a book a night. 
 I think I can handle 13 in 31 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment