Sunday, July 28, 2013

In My Mailbox #88

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Gabrielle Carolina from The Mod Podge Bookshelf, originally created by Kristi from The Story Siren.

Won

-Echo by Alyson Noel
-Fated by Alyson Noel
-Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
-Wake by Amanda Hocking
-Infinity by Sharrilyn Kenyon
-Tempest by Julie Cross
-Vortex by Julie Cross
-Winter White by Jen Calonita
(box of books from Lena @ Addicted 2 Novels)


-Override by Heather Anastasiu
-Shutdown by Heather Anastasiu
(personalized copies from the author)

Bought

-The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
-Goblin face journal (from Grichels)

The books I won were supposed to be in last week's haul, but I totally forgot to post one!  
I also picked up this adorable leather journal at the renaissance faire over the weekend and while I probably overpaid, it's unique.  I'm almost afraid to write in it!  Do you ever feel this way about new journals or sketchbooks?  I'm thinking of leaving it blank until I begin traveling, so I can use it as a travel journal.

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Good lord

    These are one of the prettiest book haul photos I've ever come across in my months of stalking book blogs :P

    I haven't read of those books yet however I'm very tempted to try in the future :)

    Happy reading!

    http://www.reading-in-the-dark.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That journal is pure brilliance! And all of your books sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I am dying to get my hands on Shutdown! I read the first two books and they were fantastic!

    great book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many interesting books! And the journal stands out! :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete