Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Best of 2012: SciFi and Fantasy

This year I opened up to new genres, including science fiction and fantasy.  Here are my favorites of 2012!


-Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
-Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
-Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

-Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
-The Blemished by Sarah Dalton
-Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard


-Crewel by Gennifer Albin
-Fever by Lauren DeStefano
-The Dark Light by Sara Walsh


-Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
-Every Day by David Levithan

You'll notice a few of these in my Best of the Best post more towards the end of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I definitely agree with your choice of Masque of the Red Death. Such an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty colors! I've got Masque on my nook so I'll probably save it for a Halloween challenge or something. Pandemonium broke my heart, the Requiem better make up for that ending!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read a lot of these--good to hear you've enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete