Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best of 2012: The Best of the Best

And finally...my absolute favorite reads of the year.  Some I love solely for the writing, some for the story and some for the main characters, but I would reread them all again and again if I had extra time.


-Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
-Every Day by David Levithan
-Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

-Die for Me by Amy Plum
-Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
-Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
-Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
-Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

-Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
-Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
-My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


-Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
-What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment