Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #22

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by, Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on!

Title: Burn for Burn
Author: Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Release Date: September 18th, 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster


The start of a brand-new young adult trilogy about three very different girls who overcome their differences and band together to seek revenge on those who have wronged them, uncovering a supernatural secret about what brought them together and why in the process. Each book will rotate back and forth between the perspectives of all three characters.



Ooh, even with just that little description, the story sounds dramatic and full of twists.  Can't wait to start this series, especially since I know that Jenny and Siobhan are great contemporary authors.

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday?

By the way, if you live in the US and like winning boxes of books, enter my one year blogoversary giveaway!  Click here to try your luck!

16 comments:

  1. I really liked Jenny Han's summer series, so I'm curious to see where this will be going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow great pick! I must add this to my TBR!

    Care to stop by my WoW? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this before, but it sounds awesome. I've heard great things about Siobhan Vivian.
    Great pick!
    Here's our WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely! Hope you enjoy reading this when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeppp!!! I so wanna red Siobhan's book. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this author, but that cover and blurb sound very tempting.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seent this one around...it sounds awesome! Haven't read anything by Jenny Han, but I've been meaning to. :)

    Here’s my WoW post. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. It sounds excellent. Can't wait to read more from those two authors.
    Em

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good pick, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/wondrous-words-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supernatural secret?! I'm in! Sounds awesome, great pick! :)

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like this has been on my wishlist for ages but it's only been a couple of weeks! I need this book... >.<

    I love your blog design btw, I'm a new follower!
    =^.^= ComaCalm's Waiting For... =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm planing to read her Summer series right after I finish school this year, heard so many great things about all her books. Great choice!

    Aleksandra @ Divine Secrets of a Little Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cover is nicccce good choice wanna see my pick, follow link.. http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-56/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooohhh....this sounds good! I love books like this! Great pick!

    Lindsay @ The Literary Darling

    ReplyDelete
  15. I added this one to my list. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Revenge and supernatural powers - a very potent mix! And is one of the protags a PoC? Yay!

    ReplyDelete