Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New obsession (and why I haven't been around)

Lately (and by lately, I mean pretty much the entire month of March) I've been slacking on posts.  I wanted to write a little something telling all my lovely followers why I've nearly disappeared.  Quite honestly, I've never been a very good multitasker.  Once I'm focused on something, I give it my full attention.  For the most part, books and blogging had my attention for nearly an entire year.  Now I'm getting really into fitness and I'm finding it difficult to find the time to read when I'm spending a lot of my free time working out or learning about other people's success stories with weight loss.

My entire life I've always been a big girl and I've realized that I definitely need to change that, since it's not just going to change itself.  It takes a huge toll on me emotionally, therefore I'm always looking for inspiration to help keep me going.  So far my body is feeling stronger and though there are no drastic changes, I feel better.

There will be more posts coming soon, including my review for Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg, so please hang tight.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Chey! Congratulations!
    I've never been slim (not since I was 8, anyway), and I empathise with and appreciate what you're doing! At the end of the day, your health and wellbeing is more important than hobbies, and we'll all be happily waiting for you to join us back in book land ;)

    CONGRATS! You're amazing! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much for your encouraging words, Sarah! ^_^ Now I can run up a flight of stairs without getting winded! Woohoo! Lol. :)

      Delete