Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February TBR

Last month I only got 6 books read and while that seems to be the average number for me, I'd like to add a few more for February in hopes of reading more.  There are just days lately where I don't feel like reading, blogging, or doing much of anything, but I'm trying my best to get out of that.

-Delirium by Lauren Oliver
-Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
-The Iron King by Julia Kagawa
-Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
-Across the Universe by Beth Revis
-Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
-Fateful by Claudia Gray
-Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
-The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
-White Cat by Holly Black

It may be a bit silly to add 4 more books, but it is possible for me, even if this month has a few less days than last month (though this year is a leap year, so it gives me one extra day!)

I may also switch books depending if I get any books I'm absolutely lusting for.

Which books are on your TBR for this month?  Are they new titles or have they been sitting on your shelves for a while like some of mine?

3 comments:

  1. I'm planning to read Incarnate and Delirium this month! I just get my copy of Incarnate, and my Delirium copy has been on my shelves like since ages lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Incarnate sounds incredible, so I hope you enjoy it. Can't wait to get my hands on that one. Delirium has been on my shelves since it came out, whoops! :P

      Delete
  2. I have several books on the list, but it's not that I have to read them this month. I just want to read them this year. A few of them are:
    Alexandra Adornetto - Halo.
    Carrie Jones - Need.
    Alexandra Bracken - Brightly woven.
    Ally Condie - Matched.
    Brenna Yovanoff - The replacement.
    Cynthia Hand - Unerathly.
    Dia Reeves - Bleeding violet.

    The books on your list sounds great! I've them on my wishlist to read.

    @thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete