Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: As You Wish

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.




Around the time I discovered book blogging, I came across an author doing vlogs on Youtube.  That author's name is Jackson Pearce, and I recognized the name from a book that I've heard a lot about- Sisters Red.  Unfortunately, I still haven't picked it up, but it is high on my wishlist!  Anyways, I loved her personality so much and when I found As You Wish on sale, I jumped at the chance to buy it.  So far, I'm enjoying it.


Here's my teaser for the week!


"I don't want to move, afraid I'll wake her and she'll pull away , so I hold her for a moment longer.  I wonder if this is what sleep on Earth always feels like--soft and delicate, like baby's breath flowers." 

Thanks for stopping by!  Care to tease me?  Leave the link below.  :)

Reminder: I still have my 100 Follower Giveaway going on.  You can win your choice of book from The Book Depository!  [[[ENTER HERE!]]]

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! What an adorable teaser. I NEED to get around to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. That is a cute teaser :) Seems like an interesting book ;p
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete