Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Anna and the French Kiss

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Just about every blog I follow raves about this book, which automatically made me wonder what I was missing out on!  It hasn't been sitting on my shelves long, but I decided that I wanted to get to that, as I was in the mood for a fluffy romance.  

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten much read because I was spending the last few days with my boyfriend before he went back home to Colombia.  I'm still heartbroken and lovesick and although I had the time to read it after I dropped him off at the airport yesterday, I chose not to read something that may make me miss him even more.  As I get better, I'll read more and hopefully get some inspiration to continue with my novel (I wrote 4,000 words yesterday, so that's an improvement!).

This week's teaser comes from page 172

Everyone else stares, mouths open.  St. Clair yanks my hand and drags me to the stairs, and I'm nervous, so scared of what will happen.  

3 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of this one….hrmm, I could go for a fluffy romance!
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-good-omens.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I really need to read Anna and The French Kiss!

    My Teasers: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-13.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers, ladies! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete